To paraphrase political activist, philosopher, political theorist and revolutionary Thomas Paine, going through boot camp is a time that tests men’s souls and, as it so happens, their mettle. Completing this 13-week journey is also a time that every recruit is bound to remember for the rest of his life. It is also a time when military spouses, significant others and family members often choose to express their pride in this major accomplishment by giving them Marine Corps gifts. If you’re are searching for the perfect gift to give someone who has just graduated boot camp, consider the following Marine Corps items for sale:
- Large U.S.M.C. Multi Tool Pocket Knife: Although recruits are issued a great deal of equipment upon completion of basic training, a multi-use pocket knife is still a stylish and practical gift that any serviceman will enjoy. Our multi-use tools are made of laser-engraved rosewood and a corkscrew, a bottle opener and several knives as well as other cutting tools.
- Challenge coins: Challenge coins are durable, attractive and portable. They can also be engraved with a number of designs and messages all expressing pride in the Marines.
- Gift certificates: Of course there is no better way to ensure that a new graduate will enjoy his gift than to let him pick it out himself. To this end, why not get him a gift certificate in amounts of $25 to $100?
- Watches: A large part of military life is staying on a precise schedule at all times. To that end, a watch is both decorative and practical. Our watches are also durable and come in all kinds of Marine Corp related designs. We even sell a Gold U.S. Marines pocket watch.
- Marine Corps wallet or money clip: Both money clips and wallets are practical and can be stylish as well. We have several money clips that are engraved with the Marine Corps logo as well as genuine leather wallets.
Those are just a few gifts that you can give the boot camp graduate in your life as a reward for making it through one of life’s toughest challenges. We have many other items on our site that boot camp grads will be proud to own. Let your loved know that their hard work and sacrifice is appreciated and that you support them through the long journey ahead as a US Marine.